Coming Home to Mandaue Foam


Working in the office has always been a treat for me. As I sit on my KL-H003A-1 HIGH BACK OFFICE CHAIR, it provides good support for my back by its ergonomic contour along with its cushion that has just the right amount of softness for comfort to perform my daily tasks. 





It is paired with BG-776 EXECUTIVE TABLE that provides me a spacious legroom. And what does spacious legroom means? Right! A spacious tabletop where my things has its borders and don’t mix! It comes with a MOBILE PEDESTAL where my presentation documents are, which is so cool because I can just push it anywhere in the office where I need it. 






As I finish my day’s work, all I can think about is sleeping in my MARIBETH BED WITH NITE STAND like a king! My boss, who happens to be standing a couple of feet away from my back, caught me staring and watching this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu-5Ozbagdk&feature=plcp.


He then spoke with anger, echoing the whole office… “Manoy! You’re daydreaming again!” Embarrassed as it may seem, I immediately closed the youtube window, then continued encoding the stack of insurance policies assigned for me to finish.

Mandaue Foam “Your home, your imagination.”


No comments:

Post a Comment