Mga Adventures ng Isang Maswerteng Miron

When you look at a picture, does it tell you something?  Surely, it affects you to express, or much better, it makes you utter a few words to describe your feelings based on the picture you saw that very moment.  Believe it or not, there are pictures that inspire, makes you relax, releases your rage, makes you envy, or even hunger that makes your throat dry and tell yourself that you got to have what you just saw.  You may not be aware of it, pictures lets you feel anything infinitively.  One is certain though, one way or the other, it tells you to react.

Ever since blog sites have been invented, it took me a long while to start a blog.  As this is my first blog. Why?  Well, I may have some thoughts but I am not a writer.  But then again, I met this one person who is persistent enough to make me think hard enough to make it happen.  With the great people that surrounds and constantly inspires me plus the skills I have gained through the years of my experience, here I am sitting in front of my computer making one word at a time to make a sentence that makes a couple of paragraphs.

My plan for this blog site that I registered into is “halo-halo” or “kahit ano”, meaning, it will contain a little bit of this and that.  It will contain a blog that may be written in Filipino (as I am) or in English or both.  Same as with pictures, video clips, ideas, people, food, articles, news or even just thoughts will be featured as well.

With my age, I have the privilege to say, I have met lots of kinds of people already and quite can say good and bad judgments.  I have not gone to many places but I had my share and looking forward to a lot more that I intend to share them would you.  I am a hobbyist photographer, graphic artist, videographer and editor, and perhaps a lot more that I don’t see in myself but I encourage and even dare you to experience and judge me.  This is an invitation.  I urge you to join me in my next blog after blog.  Let me take you to a journey with my thoughts and experiences.  Perhaps you can pitch in sometimes when you’re free or when feel like it.  Let me teach and learn from you. See y’all.

Manoy